Tuesday 9 September 2014

She's CRAFTY - plus starting the 31 Day Nail Challenge

Hello!

I know I sound like a broken record, but I've been so busy it's been hard to keep up with posting on the blog. But get ready for a landslide of posts because I've decided to try my hand at the 31 Day Nail Challenge!

Before we get into that, here's a look I did with MoYou Fashionista 01.


The purple is OPI Funky Dunky and the red is bondi nyc Strawberry Fields. I'm sooo in love with those scissors! My bestie (and CANVAS lacquer business partner) gifted me a necklace years ago with a scissor pendant that I absolutely adored. I was so heartbroken when it broke!


These buttons are super cute but I found very difficult to stamp. I had to use a very light hand (and several attempts) to get the image not to flood and smoosh all over the place when I was picking it up from the plate. The more and more I use the rectangular squishy stamper, the more I think I was simply meant to use the harder Konad style - I have a heavy hand I guess! I'm too often warping the images with the softer stamper. Lesson learned!

-L

No comments:

Post a Comment