Wednesday 16 July 2014

Sunday Saver Mani!

Hello!

Ok, today is not Sunday - but it was when I did this mani, so whatever, right!?

This is a saver because I picked up these two Sally Hansen shades on sale, they are already pretty cheap, but when they're $2 each you can't say no!


The two shades are Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Coral Reef and Blue Me Away!
I used Konad White with Pueen plate 70 for the roses. Then I dusted off my dotters, which I don't use enough, and filled in the empty space with polka dots.


Blue Me Away! is almost a one-coater. It disappointed me a little bit that Coral Reef required 3 coats to look perfect, but it was $2 and a great shade so I'm not complaining. However, I did find both shades a hint 'stain-y' but nothing too bad.

Do you jump for sales??

-L

No comments:

Post a Comment