Thursday 27 February 2014

From the vault, iPhone edition

Here we have several manis I did last year that I only ever photographed with my iPhone.

Considering I was quite a novice when I did these I think I fared pretty well! Opinions???


This was/is my only attempt at doing a vertical gradient (per nail), and of course I had to make it more complicated by creating a gradient across all the nails too, then stamped with stars.


I'm still amazed at the variety of looks you can accomplish with dots - I don't take advantage of this simple technique enough.


I'm kinda meh about this look. I don't wear red very often and I was just trying to do something a little different.


Dots again! I've seen a few different stamping images of this look that are much more precise, but I think I did ok with just my dotting tools.


This tape mani didn't come out as crisp as I had hoped, but I remember going to the farmer's market that day and got compliments left and right.



This is my first attempt at the 'waterfall' technique that most bloggers would credit The Nailasaurus for inventing. This was probably attempted almost a year ago and I still don't feel I have a very good handle at using striping brushes, but I still like the results even though it's not as neat as hers.

-L

No comments:

Post a Comment