Sunday 23 February 2014

A sneak peek at Mother of Dragons

I'm really excited to show you guys my Nails of the Day this evening.

Mother of Dragons is from our upcoming Ice & Fire collection, and this one is of course inspired by Daenerys Targaryen.

Mother of Dragons contains fine green holo, wine squares, a mix of iridescent squares and hexes, with a good sprinkling of gold shimmer in a deep green jelly base. Perfect for a Khaleesi. 

Below I'm showing two coats on my thumb before stamping the dragon image, and after.

Two coats of Mother of Dragons
...and here's the rest.


I absolutely love the complexity of this polish, and I promise as soon as you see it in person it just screams dragon.

I've never stamped in this triptych style before, but I think it turned out alright!

This lacquer will be available mid-March when our Etsy store goes live - stay tuned.

-L

No comments:

Post a Comment